Warner Music Canada welcomed Country singer/songwriter Aaron Goodvin to its roster in October 2015 and soon after Johnny Reid invited Aaron to join on his 2016 cross-Canada “What Love is All About” tour. Aaron released his debut album with Warner Music in 2017 with 2 Top 10 singles and went GOLD with the most recent single “Lonely Drum” in summer 2017, pumping up an already busy season playing festivals and shows from Prince Edward Island to British Columbia. Aaron was also nominated for the Rising Star Award at the 2017 Canadian Country Music Awards.
Aaron’s versatility and passion for writing and performing is second to none and he is on top of his game. Whether it’s a small intimate gathering or a crowd of thousands, Aaron will light up a stage, connect with his audience, and deliver a show-stopping performance. “I want to get out there and connect with people through my music. I’m a passionate guy who tries to write about real life things that mean something to a lot of people.”
- Two Top 10 singles at Canadian Country Radio “Lonely Drum” and “Woman in Love”
- “Lonely Drum” went GOLD in Summer 2017
- “Lonely Drum” has been streamed over 2.3 million times on Canadian streaming services
- Aaron has over 2 million streams on Spotify and nearly 100,000 monthly listeners
- Debut single “Knock on Wood” was a Top 40 hit at Canadian Country radio
- “Woman In Love” was Top 50 Country Breakout chart in the US
- Nominated for Rising Star Award at the 2017 Canadian Country Music Awards
- Opened for Johnny Reid’s cross-Canada “What Love Is All About” 2016 tour
- Performed at festivals across Canada including Big Valley Jamboree, Dauphin’s Countryfest, Rockin’ River Music Festival, Cavendish Beach Music Festival, Country at the Creek, and Bluewater Borderfest
- Performed at Nashville North at the Calgary Stampede, Swift Current Ag & Exhibition, Bonnyville Pro Rodeo, Garth Brooks After Party at Cowboys in Calgary, Canada Day in Edmonton, and more.
Share This Artist