Aaron released his debut album with Warner in summer 2017 with 3 Top 10 singles, starting with “Woman In Love”, going GOLD with “Lonely Drum”, and following it up with the most recent Top 10 hit “Miss Me Yet”. Playing shows and festivals from Prince Edward Island to British Columbia upon release, Aaron followed up his busy summer season with nearly 40 days on the road across the length of Canada once again, opening for Gord Bamford’s Neon Smoke Tour in early 2018. Aaron was also nominated for the Rising Star Award at the 2017 Canadian Country Music Awards.
Raised in a music loving family in Alberta, Country singer/songwriter Aaron Goodvin started singing and writing at a young age, building a local reputation as a dynamic performer with a rock solid portfolio of songs. Later he started to make trips down to Nashville to test the waters and after signing with publishing powerhouse Warner Chappell Music, Aaron scored his first major league contribution with the track “Out Like That” on Luke Bryan’s multi-platinum Crash My Party. Warner Music Canada welcomed Aaron Goodvin to its roster in October 2015 and in 2016 Johnny Reid invited Aaron to join his cross-Canada tour.
Radio & Streaming
- Three Top 10 singles at Canadian Country Radio “Lonely Drum”, “Miss Me Yet” and “Woman in Love”
- 8.5 million streams on all platforms
- 3 million streams on YouTube
- “Lonely Drum” went GOLD in Summer 2017
- “Lonely Drum” has been streamed over 2.5 million times on Spotify
- Aaron has over 4 million total streams on Spotify and nearly 70,000 monthly listeners
- Debut single “Knock on Wood” was a Top 40 hit at Canadian Country radio
- “Woman In Love” was Top 50 Country Breakout chart in the US
- Opened for Gord Bamford’s Neon Smoke Tour cross-Canada in early 2018
- Nominated for Rising Star Award at the 2017 Canadian Country Music Awards
- Opened for Johnny Reid’s cross-Canada “What Love Is All About” 2016 tour
- Performed at festivals across Canada including Big Valley Jamboree, Dauphin’s Countryfest, Rockin’ River Music Festival, Cavendish Beach Music Festival, Country at the Creek, and Bluewater Borderfest
- Performed at Nashville North at the Calgary Stampede, Swift Current Ag & Exhibition, Bonnyville Pro Rodeo, Garth Brooks After Party at Cowboys in Calgary, Canada Day in Edmonton, and more.
Share This Artist