Along with Chris Buck, the group’s current line-up consists of multi-instrumentalist Phillip Puxley, bassist Michael Vanderlans and drummer Taylor Allum. One of the hardest working band in Canada, the Chris Buck Band has played hundreds of shows over the past three years and packs a punch both live and on recordings.
The Chris Buck Band is one of the hottest rising stars in Canadian country.
Radio & Streaming
- Over 2 Million Streams on Spotify, nearly 100,000 monthly listeners and added to over 16 playlists
- “That’s When You Know” has over 1.1 million streams alone on Spotify
- “That’s When You Know” was the #1 most added single for 3 weeks and reached Top 20 on Canadian country radio, #19 BDS, #20 Mediabase, #15 Trax Report
- “That’s When You Know” Video Premiered on CMT Canada & CMT.ca
- Trending on Shazam with over 25,500 followers
- “Sunsets Down” charted at #33 on Mediabase/BDS
- “Giddy Up” single hit #34 on Canadian Country Music Charts and aired on CMT Canada
Awards & Nominations
- Nominated for Video of the Year at the 2017 Canadian Country Music Awards for “That’s When You Know”
- Winners of the British Columbia Country Music Award (BCCMA) for Club Act of the Year in 2014, 2015 and 2016, and Group/Duo of the Year in 2015.
- Winners of 1st prize in the Nashville 2016 UnSigned Only songwriting contest
- Nominated for Group of the Year, Video of the Year and Song of the Year at the 2016 BCCMA’s
- Self-titled album released with Royalty Records / Sony Music Canada debuted in top #20 on iTunes
- Played over 200 live shows in Canada through 2016/2017
- Played major festivals including Sasktel SK Jazz Festival, Canada Day Summer Throwdown w/ Tim Hicks – Wasaga Beach, Manitoulin Countryfrest, Calgary
- Stampede’s Nashville North and more
- Opened for Thomas Rhett, Sam Hunt, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Tim Hicks and Aaron Pritchett, Joe Nichols, Old Dominion, and more.
- Over 600,000 views on Youtube and over 26,000 social media follows/likes (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Share This Artist