Canadian Country singer/songwriter Aaron Goodvin has a natural ability to light up a stage, connect with his audience, and deliver a show-stopping performance, whether it’s an intimate gathering or a crowd of thousands. With over 8 million streams, four back-to-back Top 10 radio singles, a CCMA win, an ACMA win, and several nominations under his belt, there is no doubt Aaron’s versatility and passion for both writing and performing is second to none.
- Aaron’s debut album on Warner Music Canada features 3x Top 10 singles: “Woman in Love,” “Lonely Drum,” and “Miss Me Yet,” along with 8 million streams.
- “Lonely Drum” single has been certified Platinum, the only Canadian country single released in 2017 or 2018 to achieve Platinum status.
- Canadian single, “You Are,” released in September 2018 reached Top 10 on the Canadian country chart and over 2 million streams across DSP’s.
- 2018 ACMA (Alberta Country Music Award) winner for Entertainer of the Year
- 2018 CCMA award winner for Songwriter(s) of the Year (“Lonely Drum”). Also nominated for Single of the Year and the SiriusXM Rising Star Award.
- Played as special guest on Gord Bamford’s Neon Smoke Tour for 29 dates in early 2018.
- 2017 CCMA nominations for the CCMA Rising Star Award and the ACMA’s Entertainer of the Year.
- Debut US release on Reviver Records coming in spring 2019.
- Exclusive Warehouse One / Aaron Goodvin clothing collection available in select retail locations across Canada and online.
- Successful songwriter with cuts on artists including Luke Bryan, Jon Pardi and Cole Swindell.
- Opened for Johnny Reid’s cross-Canada What Love Is All About 2016 tour.
- Performed at festivals across Canada in 2018, including: Boots & Hearts, Big Valley Jamboree, Dauphin’s Countryfest, Rockin’ River Music Fest, Cavendish Beach Music Festival, Country at the Creek, Bluewater Borderfest,
- Performed at Nashville North at the Calgary Stampede, Swift Current Ag & Exhibition, Bonnyville Pro Rodeo, Garth Brooks After Party at Cowboys in Calgary and Canada Day in Edmonton.