The Washboard Union
23X Country Music Award winners The Washboard Union have defied classification and continue to be one of the most talked about bands in Country music. Led by step-brothers Aaron Grain & Chris Duncombe and their best friend David John Roberts, The Washboard Union share an innate love for the art of songwriting and storytelling that has resonated with audiences from North America to Europe. Certified Gold in Canada, the band now has 4 Top 10 hits in Canada with more on the way from their album What We’re Made Of, released in April 2018. One of the busiest bands touring in Canada, The Washboard Union shared the stage in 2018 with Old Dominion and will do so again in 2019 as the band has been asked to again tour with them. In addition they have shared the stage with Keith Urban, Reba McEntire, Dwight Yoakam, Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band, Thomas Rhett, Lonestar, and more.
This is a band that cares deeply about their fans and anyone who has seen them live knows. The Washboard Union engage with their audience at every opportunity. The small town of La Glace, AB celebrated “Washboard Union Day” in 2018, with the school children dressing up like the band and performing their music. The band were humbled and floored, and in turn provided a music workshop to students and engaged with the entire community before performing the last show in the town’s old arena before building a new facility. The Washboard Union have also donated their music and merchandise to countless other charitable events including Basic for Babies (BC), Gone Country Cancer Fundraiser (BC), Love of Children Charity Golf Classic (Alberta), Listowel Arena Fundraiser (Ontario), and more, proving their passion extends from the joy in their hearts into everything they do.
- Over 6.4 Million streams on Spotify
- Over 4.6 Million streams on Apple Music
- Featured Spotify Fans First Artist in 2018
- Over 2.5 Million views on YouTube
- More than 40,000 spins on radio so far in 2018
- Nearly 150,000 culmulative spins on radio
- #2 and #9 most played Canadian Country Artists of 2016
- 3 top 10 hits: “Maybe Its the Moonshine”, “Shot of
Glory”, and “Shine”
- 5 Top 20 singles including “Head Over Heels,” and
“Feel Like That”
- “Shot of Glory” remains the #2 most Canadian
played recurrent song on the chart.
- Singles “Feel Like That” and “Shine” were #1 most
added at radio upon release
Ron Sakamoto, Gold & Gold Productions 403-308-4478, email@example.com